Little Women (Bantam Classics)
by: Louisa May Alcott

I'm not yet finish reading this book and since I'm very excited to give it a review. I give it 5 stars and it impress me a lot it makes me cry when beth had been died. I wish she could marry someone I like her personality except for her shyness. The story begins with the March family and they have 4 siblings Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy. Everyone have different skills and talents they also have different personality. This story is very touching and it's already have too many copies of CD's and I wish I could watch it. I recommend this book to all book lovers on any genre.
I already know when I will finish this story and it will be Sunday but I will do my best to finish it tomorrow. My nose is getting hurt because of the air con Ugh! Have fun reading guys.
Rate it:
5 Star
0 comments:
Post a Comment