Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Violin Class!

It's already a week that I receive my violin and I'm having fun with it. It's my first day on my violin class and I'm having fun with the teacher and also with my friend she's learning piano and It's also her first day. I'm lazy today I mean laziest (I'm always lazy) because were having a hip hop practice and we still can't finish the dance and the deadline would be next Saturday so 7 days to go. By the way I will post some of my violin pic on my next blog entry and that would be tomorrow or next week. I'm also thinking on joining the Flip Flipping Page Christmas Party on December 6 the big problem is I don't have enough bookstore resources so maybe I'll try visiting other city next month. This could be fun and exciting but I can't go because I'm far from the meet-up. I'm going to post more interesting blog next time and maybe I'm going to put some interesting news . Have fun guys and have a nice sleep.

0 comments: