Friday, October 3, 2008

I've got my own Violin!

Hello guys sorry for not posting some blog entry this past few weeks. I'm just lazy and always tired because of the busy days outside the house. I have a great news to everyone my mom just bought me a violin i mean she just give a down payment already in one of the music store in General Santos City. Tomorrow will be a great day because tomorrow I will receive my first violin in my life and tomorrow I will start having a piano or a violin class it depends on my mood.

But before my mom bought me a violin I did my best in acting because she don't want me to give a violin besides she already give me a piano last 2 months that's why I make my sell an actor last week. Thanks also to our TLE (Technology and Livelihood Education) teacher I need to be active again on multiply because we need to maintain our blog this 3rd and 4th Grading for short this 2nd Semester. I wish I could get a high grade this grading and I already expect that I will get a low score on our quiz next week .

Were also having a video editing and it makes me scared because it's our exam and next 2 weeks will be the deadline and we didn't started yet. Our main topic is "Gang Life" but I don't know yet the best title for it I wish someone could give me a suggestion. I will also post the video here in my blog so everyone could comment and give ratings on it. So guys stay tune on my blog if you want more and more updates about me.

0 comments: