Monday, September 8, 2008

Practice: 2nd Day

Yay! Today was a tiring day and I feel sleepy right now because I sleep 12:00 AM last night because of my sister's assignment that my mom favor me to do it for her. She's so lazy she don't have class for almost 1 week and she didn't do her assignment. That's what I hate most, lazy persons. 4 days left before the Interactive Speech Club will be open and I'm very excited to the max. Tonight one of our member quit because of a nonsense reason, do I need to tell it? Maybe I would his reason is his mom don't want him to perform the show because he get 80 on math, so what. What's the link of Math to our musical show, don't care.

We already finish 3 minutes of the song 2 minutes left and I know we will finish it tomorrow and perfect it on Wednesday. Time is getting faster and I don't know why.

I make a review on a book I read today titled Petty Crimes by Gary Soto this book is boring I don't know why people love it. Sorry different people have different genres.

Link: http://kwesifriends.multiply.com/reviews/item/8

0 comments: