Hello guys this is the day I'm waiting for I just receive my new books this afternoon and I'm glad they are all in very good condition except for the box. I've got:
1-7. Harry Potter Series from 1-7 (J.K. Rowling)
8. The Son of The Witch (Gregory Maguire)
9. The Lost (Gregory Maguire)
10-16. The Chronicle of Narnia Series (C.S. Lewis)
I already wait almost 2 months for the package to arrive and I will do my best to read all of the book I order on amazon a good site for selling fresh and good books . I just finish reading The Giver by Lois Lowrey, the story contains about the community without wisdom a great story for everyone and its very inspiring. have fun reading a book guys and see you next time.
Here's the link of my review to the book.
http://kwesifriends.multiply.com/reviews/item/5
1-7. Harry Potter Series from 1-7 (J.K. Rowling)
8. The Son of The Witch (Gregory Maguire)
9. The Lost (Gregory Maguire)
10-16. The Chronicle of Narnia Series (C.S. Lewis)
I already wait almost 2 months for the package to arrive and I will do my best to read all of the book I order on amazon a good site for selling fresh and good books . I just finish reading The Giver by Lois Lowrey, the story contains about the community without wisdom a great story for everyone and its very inspiring. have fun reading a book guys and see you next time.
Here's the link of my review to the book.
http://kwesifriends.multiply.com/reviews/item/5

0 comments:
Post a Comment