Saturday, September 6, 2008

Untitled

I know I can't think of any title so I title my new article or whatsoever Untitled. My day was fine and I wake up 11 AM because I watch Spiderwick early in the morning. So my mom bought fried chicken because every Sunday we don't have lunch so she bought 9 pieces. It was a heavy meal and I force my self to eat more. This afternoon all I did was playing online games and chatting with my 1 and only online friend on yahoo messenger. We (me and my younger brother) went to KCC a mall it's not a big mall and having a window shopping. We have fight in there because I don't want to borrow him a money so he cry and make noise, yay that was embarrassing but not much. Because of that I decided not to go to the church (I wish its not a mortal sin) and I go home alone and bought some plastic cover for my books. He is such a big problem for me since he was born, I hate him! I hate him! I wish everyone is having fun with there family. By the way today was not a perfect day because my parents is busy and they always go to our farm every weekends but its fine.

0 comments: