Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Great and Embarrassing Night

Hello guys I have a nice dinner tonight from Tiana's Restaurant. Look at the right corner that was all I eat and I'm doing something with my sister. You know they don't have a good service and they don't have a nice workers especially the manager. My mom is a loud chatter she always talk anything in a loud voice and she suddenly said that she hates the restaurant and the manager look at us like she wants us to go out. We order enough food for us and I like the Beef Stake a lot it taste BBQ (so wierd) and one of the food they serve is Cold Rice (A new recipe just kidding I hate the rice a lot). They also planning on having an Eat All You Can on Saturday that my mom was interested at first and when she hear the price shes shock and she said "Pwede bang libre na lang ang anak (my younger brother) ko 12 pa lang kasi siya eh bata pa" and then suddenly the workers laugh but my mom didn't saw it so she continue eating. Yay that was the embarrassing night I had this week. I wish everyone is having a nice dinner and don't forget to feed your pets.


0 comments: